atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello all,

Recently I logged into a BCM50 and following instruction found here I got to the Manager. Logged into voice pilot and made changes needed. Element manager simply does not have a button to launch. Just a message saying to use the launcher...any thoughts? I almost feel like the nnadmin user name has been downgraded. Can that happen? Any help always appreciated.
element manager is a standalone program. Call Pilot would launch from the web browser
I understood that Element manager would be available for installation from the Management apps... As In I go to Element manager tab and download and install from there within the system.
element manager is also very picky about what version of Java is running on your computer.
Opps sorry running windows 7 with IE11
Did element manager install at all? I have seen where it won't even complete the install, so opening it isn't possible much less connecting to a system
XP machines don't usually have that issue, so if you have one sitting around maybe use that. I personally don't know much about the issue other than we have a specific laptop we use for BCM access that one of our in house engineers setup. I have read in other places that you MIGHT be able to downgrade your Java and get it to work that way, but I don't know the specifics of it.

Good Luck
Maybe it is installed already.

Check to see if the .bcm (dot bcm) folder: "C:\Users\TelcoPC\.bcm" where TelcoPC is your username.

If EM is not installed then install it from here: http://bcm.sipsw.com/ApplicationLauncher/ then do the shortcut trick below if needed.
The java trick (or older java) is also need for this site to load.

In some case if you installed EM then you might need to create a shortcut using this whole Target:
C:\Users\TelcoPC\.bcm\proxy_batch_exec.bat "C:\Users\TelcoPC\.bcm\BEM\bin" run.bat

Then if you want to change the icon use this target: C:\Users\TelcoPC\.bcm\BEM\bin\BEM.ico

As for Java anything above 1.8X and above java you may need to go to the security file to remove MD5and MD5 with RSA references.
Do so you must go into notepad as an administrator then navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_191\lib\security (do not use explorer) and open java.security
When you remove them (about 3 references) click save.
Or install an older version of java.

© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help