atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: charlie7768 Panasonic KX1232 - 05/01/01 12:28 AM
I have a friend that has a KX1232 that was co-owned with his former business partner. After a less than cordial breakup, my friend wound up with the phone system. The local service rep was buddies with the former partner and is wanting to charge him $200 per hour to work on the system and set it up for his new business. Can anyone tell me how to reset the system to the default managers password of Program **1234? The old service provider will not tell them the password. Please help with this ugly situation.
Posted By: realfoneguy Re: Panasonic KX1232 - 04/25/02 04:14 PM
piece of cake, reset the cabinet by turning it off, flip the reset/prog switch to reset, push the little button in and turn the unit on. release the button and before the power light stops flashing, put the program/reset switch back to prog. The power light should be solid. This resets the cabinet to default. Otherwise purchase the programator by DiMitri or Oleg and when you connect the software , and download the existing program, you can change the password then upload it to the switch. any q's...email me
Posted By: realfoneguy Re: Panasonic KX1232 - 04/25/02 04:15 PM
by the way, the default for the technician is NOT **1234 its *# 1234
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help