atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Dunlap Ring through the intercom? - 07/24/01 09:34 PM
Is there anyway to have a phone ring through the intercom system? Just thought I'd ask before I bought a bunch of bell ringers. I'm using a KX-T123211D w/ a KX-TVS100. Thanks for any info!
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Ring through the intercom? - 07/31/01 08:31 PM
Don't know why this got skipped. You are wanting to have the phone ring through the paging system, I think that's what your trying to say.
I have used a phone that rings and cut the speaker wire and then direct that into the paging amp for the signal, but that comes with some problems if a call is made from that phone and the speaker button is pushed the conversation will be sent over the paging system other than that it works.
I hope that answers your ?.
Posted By: martin Re: Ring through the intercom? - 08/02/01 09:11 AM
i'm not panasonic certified but i seem to remember use some kind of night service ringing. probabley you should go to sundance home and click on manuals and price one out
sounds like you could use one
martin
Posted By: patgray75 Re: Ring through the intercom? - 08/28/01 10:14 AM
This feature is available with the KX-TD1232, but not on the analog version. What I have done, in the past, is to use a Valcom ringing adapter (sorry, I don't kow the model number) this unit allows you to connect a ringing C.O. trunk, or in this case a extension, and then ring it over paging.
Posted By: realfoneguy Re: Ring through the intercom? - 04/25/02 04:18 PM
there is an option per station that allows the caller to to page their party over the speakers, via the tvs-100
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help