atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DanielKohlman KXTD1232 Flex Keys - 06/19/04 08:35 AM
I had 2 questions today and decided for someone else's future reference it would be better to post them seperately. Hope it was OK? Equipment KXTD1232, 7050 stations, Tvs50. I am wanting to setup Vm transfer on a non-lighted flex key. I have it setup on a lighted key and it works fine. I have attempted to program the 7050, transfer to another extension, then to Vm but no luck. Yet in the panasonic manual it says it can be done, of course they forgot to give details. :-)
Once again I greatly appreciate this forum and everyone's assistance. Many Thanks
Posted By: MrGemini Re: KXTD1232 Flex Keys - 06/19/04 11:24 AM
you should be able to do it.
Put the phone in program mode with the slide switch, dial 99 press the fiex key dial 8 165
and press store. put the switch back.
Posted By: DanielKohlman Re: KXTD1232 Flex Keys - 06/20/04 08:13 AM
MrGemini: Over the years (many years) I have learned never to argue with someone who has more experience. :-) I have attempted this with no luck, however, if you say it can be done, then I will go back and make it work. Obviously, I did something wrong. Many Thanks and Happy Father's Day
Posted By: MrGemini Re: KXTD1232 Flex Keys - 06/20/04 08:45 AM
You can also try "pause" 99 as on those old analog sets the pause key acted as the program key, I don't remember if you need the slide switch on program or not, try it both ways.
Also the flex keys can be set through the main programming in field 005, it is possible that on a Ver.7 switch using those sets that it may be the only way to set it. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help