atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: T_SID Review of KX-TA624 - 08/18/04 04:40 PM
Can anyone provide feedback on the KX-TA624? Ease of installation, quality, functionality,durabilty,support etc..

I have a small business with 3 co's and 6 extensions, no VM at this time..

I was thinking of the KX-TA624 with T7731 phones..It seems to offer everthing I need at a good price.

The only reviews I can find are all marketing bs.. I thought I would ask the experts..
Posted By: dtmf Re: Review of KX-TA624 - 08/18/04 05:05 PM
I have put in a few of them and they are pretty nice for a small office, the 7731 phones are nice to. Have one with VMS and one without and the cust. really like them.
Posted By: T_SID Re: Review of KX-TA624 - 08/18/04 05:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback.. Everyone on this board is very helpful and professional..

Let me know if anyone needs any information on Computer Telephony topics (call routing and screen pop)..
Posted By: MrGemini Re: Review of KX-TA624 - 08/19/04 06:42 AM
T-Sid, the TA 624 is great "bang for your buck"
certainly in the application you have described.
It actually supports caller ID better then the digitals.
Beware of the "support" that you mentioned as on the non-certified systems your support is only as good as your installing dealer and forums like us. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
As for your offer to help, we will gladly accept! Keep an eye on our Computers, Software, Accessories and our networking categories and feel free to chime in at any time.
Good luck, Gem.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help