atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel d1232 prog - 09/03/04 06:51 PM
hello group. i inhereted a customer with a kx-td1232. im not too up on panasonic and have the following problems. they dont have co line privacy, and i cant find a way to restore it, the ohva doesnt work and i cant find a way to activate it either. also do i need a laptop to put names on the display to identify the user. also i cant find the cos values. thanks dave
Posted By: MrGemini Re: d1232 prog - 09/03/04 07:19 PM
Dave, you can do all programming through a display set off port 1. You can also set up 1 ext. as a manager and programm through it as well.
If your going to service this client I would suggest you invest in a users & programming manual.
https://www.tel-programmer.com/all_types_telephone_manualcenter.html
The privacy issue is referred to as "executive busy override". It's on a COS basis and you can assign which COS can use it and which COS can set "Deny"
Names can be set through any display set.
OHVA is usually a PITA and most people really don't like it.
It's dependant on the version and the type of sets used.
For now see if you can set the executive override deny by going to each set and entering, intercom 7331
I see you've been with us just over a year now
so if you have specific questions feel free to e mail me direct.
I would really invest in a manual, the All Types site is great deal but if you prefer a hard copy we can set you up with where to get that as well.
Gem.

[This message has been edited by MrGemini (edited September 03, 2004).]
Posted By: davetel Re: d1232 prog - 09/04/04 11:16 PM
actually i do have the manual for programing and install, but not the user guide. i may have missed the cos values and name display programming. i will slow down some and look again. and i will try the code for privacy too. i didnt see that one either. thank you for your help and have a safe long weekend, dave
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help