atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Eagle77 7730 with 624 - 10/07/04 09:35 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can find information regarding the 7730's features? I know if you hit certain keys while onhook, you can select different features. For example, you can have the display show date, time, or extension number. Another key selects music on hold sound. I would like to find out all the features.
Posted By: MrGemini Re: 7730 with 624 - 10/08/04 06:04 AM
Eagle, every set, analog or digital comes with a user manual in the box.
Have you contacted your dealer or installer?
There are sites that offer these but I don't have the URLs right now. I'll see what I can find, meanwhile maybe someone else will come up with a link.
Posted By: dtmf Re: 7730 with 624 - 10/08/04 06:52 AM
Eagle, you have mail
Posted By: Eagle77 Re: 7730 with 624 - 10/08/04 01:22 PM
Thank for responding Mr.Gemini and dtmf. I looked through the manual that came with the phone, and I looked thru the manual pdf sent to me by dtmf. But the features I am looking for were not in there. But I played around with it today and found out that while onhook, you can press the 1 key and hear the music on hold. And if you press the "*" key, the display will toggle between date, time, and the extension number of the phone you are using. I have not found a listing of these particular key features, and was wondering if there were others. Thanks again.
Posted By: MrGemini Re: 7730 with 624 - 10/08/04 03:48 PM
Just the 3 functions while on hook.
1 key toggles MOH
* key toggles name, Ext # and time & date.
# key tells you if system is in day or night mode.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help