atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: chemcl DBS CFOS - 10/25/04 08:01 AM
I have a DBS with software version CPC-B 8.06 01-97. It's supposed to be able to call forward a call off site. It won't let me do it. I have programmed a PSD number and a SSD number for the call to forward to. Any one know what I'm missing? I have the CFOS in the COS turned on so...???
Posted By: MrGemini Re: DBS CFOS - 10/25/04 11:00 AM
Are you putting a 9 in front of the number you forwarding to?
Posted By: chemcl Re: DBS CFOS - 10/25/04 11:16 AM
Yes, I've tried having a 9 in there, I've tried having 81C in there. I have exausted everything I can think of.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: DBS CFOS - 10/25/04 10:14 PM
System programming-
-Allow trunk to trunk conf on each of the trunks (ff2)
-Allow CO Conf on the station (ff3)

-Joe
https://www.austintele.com
Posted By: chemcl Re: DBS CFOS - 10/25/04 10:31 PM
I thought that I had done that but I will check in the AM to make sure. Thanks for your help!!
Posted By: chemcl Re: DBS CFOS - 11/03/04 04:07 PM
All right I checked all of that in FF3 and FF2 and that still didn't make it work. Any more help???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: DBS CFOS - 11/04/04 12:23 PM
I just experimented. It seems that phones designated as "attendant" cannot forward. The screen says "FWD OS 9XX" but it doesn't work.
The phone you think you've forwarded does say "FWD OS 9XX" doesn't it?
When programming the PSD key, you are entering "CONF 9" before the actual phone number aren't you?
Verify that *all* of your trunks are set to allow CO Conference. You may need to have enough trunks in the same "trunk group" to make it work.

If you still cant get it working, gimme a call with a valid VISA/MC and we'll figger it out together [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Good luck!
-Joe
www.austintele.com
Posted By: chemcl Re: DBS CFOS - 11/04/04 10:10 PM
Actually I hadn't been putting the conf in front of the 9 in programming the number. I'll give that a go now. I know that I've gotten it to work on a DBS before but for some reason I can't get this one going. Also, the phones are not attendant phones that they are try to forward so at least it's not that.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help