atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: chemcl Panasonic Door phone HELP??? - 11/23/04 06:39 AM
I have a double cabinet 96/96 DBS with software CPC B Version 6.1. I just installed a t-1 and they have a door phone that worked just fine before. Now it doesn't. Can anyone help??? It was working just fine. I can't find anything on programming with that version of software. Is there somewhere that you tell it to use a certain line? Maybe in the toll restriction of something. HELP???!!!
Posted By: MrGemini Re: Panasonic Door phone HELP??? - 11/23/04 07:58 AM
Maybe our good friends at Austin Telecom
https://www.austintele.com/ will help us out on this. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
We will need to know what type of doorphone.
The one made for that system by Panasonic or an aftermarket like Viking that may have been on a CO port? [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: HtownDan Re: Panasonic Door phone HELP??? - 11/23/04 08:24 AM
the door box uses a trunk. see what trunk is connected and make sure you set that trunk to whatever extensions need to be allowed to open the door. email if you have further questions.
Posted By: chemcl Re: Panasonic Door phone HELP??? - 11/23/04 08:35 AM
So...in toll restriction everyone needs to be able to access the trunk that's assigned and connected to the door phone correct? They also need to be programmed to have ringing DSS/BLF right?
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Panasonic Door phone HELP??? - 11/23/04 09:07 AM
They don't need DSS/BLF however a station or a group of stations will need to ring so they can answer the door box/phone when the button is pushed, which could be set up through a vacant CO line. What brand of door phone/box is it?

------------------
| Need a Telephone | Telephone Installers
Posted By: chemcl Re: Panasonic Door phone HELP??? - 11/23/04 09:17 AM
I'm not sure on the brand...I'm pretty sure it's the Panasonic one if memory serves. I know that it definitely uses a CO port. So they just need to have the line on their phones, not the extension? And then set it up to ring also? Also it's not a door opener, just the door phone.
Posted By: HtownDan Re: Panasonic Door phone HELP??? - 11/23/04 02:29 PM
correct. if it is CO 4 for example you want all phones that need access to answer the door phone to have CO 4 assigned and ring as desired.
Posted By: chemcl Re: Panasonic Door phone HELP??? - 11/23/04 03:33 PM
OK one more thing...Do they all need the toll restriction programmed as a 7? And does the actual door phone need to be the same?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help