atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: FireMyst KX-TDA50 maintenance console - 12/20/04 08:18 AM
I'm not TDA certified. I need the KX-TDA50 maintenance console. I really need it. Please help me with this one. I can provide in return the software of TDA100/200, TDA30, TD500. As you might see I have all the software but the 50 and they won't connect on the 50.

Mike.
[email protected]
Posted By: HtownDan Re: KX-TDA50 maintenance console - 12/20/04 11:37 AM
may be barking up the wrong tree here. if i have to pay my money and go through training, then i don't see why you shouldn't. it's not that expensive and with the new version out you can't even install a system without being a dealer because the SD card will be blank and you can only get the software for the card through the dealer site and is restricted to the specific serial number. panasonic has a very affordable certification process as compared to the rest so go do it. they are having classes almost every week next year as the TD product is being dropped around Q3 next year.

[This message has been edited by HtownDan (edited December 20, 2004).]
Posted By: FireMyst Re: KX-TDA50 maintenance console - 12/20/04 12:02 PM
I do not install that much phone systems. I do more LAN/WAN stuff... this being said I need the software urgently.
Posted By: FireMyst Re: KX-TDA50 maintenance console - 01/06/05 05:45 PM
anybody please. the 100/200 maintenance console don't work on these.
Posted By: MrGemini Re: KX-TDA50 maintenance console - 01/07/05 06:02 AM
FireMyst, I'm sorry but your going to have to call a TDA certified dealer.
There are quite a few in the NYC area and we can put you in touch with one if you would like.
Gem

[This message has been edited by MrGemini (edited January 07, 2005).]
Posted By: posi211 Re: KX-TDA50 maintenance console - 02/27/05 01:11 PM
For TDA help go to
www.pana-atlanta.com
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help