atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: peanutgallery DBS-824 Phone Display - 02/25/05 02:20 PM
I have the above phone system in which one of the phones has a LED readout for programming. I have searched the manual paper and online and can't find how to get my display back. I know there is a way to change the display to be darker and lighter but for the life of me I can't find it now and oops somehow sending calls here and there, I lost my read out and I'm hoping I can get it back... Anyone???? Help...

Thanks in Advance!
Kathy in WI
Posted By: chemcl Re: DBS-824 Phone Display - 02/25/05 02:26 PM
Try pressing the up and down volume buttons while the phone is idle. Also, what type of phone is it?
Posted By: peanutgallery Re: DBS-824 Phone Display - 02/25/05 02:26 PM
Thanks but all that does is turn the volumn up and down whether the phone is off hook or not, its either the music that gets louder or softer or the in house dial tone. Any other suggestions? =)

Kathy
Posted By: peanutgallery Re: DBS-824 Phone Display - 02/25/05 02:27 PM
DUH its a 34 button, is that what your asking?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by peanutgallery:
Thanks but all that does is turn the volumn up and down whether the phone is off hook or not, its either the music that gets louder or softer or the in house dial tone. Any other suggestions? =)

Kathy
</font>
Posted By: chemcl Re: DBS-824 Phone Display - 02/25/05 02:34 PM
All right, here you go...while the phone is idle press # and then the volume keys...

Hope that helps!!
Posted By: peanutgallery Re: DBS-824 Phone Display - 02/25/05 07:16 PM
Wonderful!!! Thank you so much, something so simple and it worked. I must have had something resting on the # key when I was turning the volumn down and instead it made my LED disappear, it works great now, I will make a note of that in my manual for future reference.

Thanks Again!!

Kathy in WI
Posted By: chemcl Re: DBS-824 Phone Display - 02/25/05 07:20 PM
I'm glad that I could help.

Cheryl
Milwaukie, Oregon
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help