atcomsystems.ca/forum
I'm trying to program a feature key on a PS to look at missed calls (ICD incoming call log). On a wired extension there is a call log option for feature keys where you can just enter the floating ext. of the ICD to see it. The PS feature key menu has that option missing. Has anyone figured out a work around for this?

Thanks...Josh
I guess I should have mentioned that this is on a TDA50 using the console software.

Thanks...Josh
1st off you need to assign a station as a supervisor of the specific ICD group.
Only 1 supervisor per group and it must be a 7636 large display set.
You can't have a PS as a supervisor.
Thanks for the response. I think I did a bad job of wording my question. Here's more detail:

I have ICD incoming call log viewing no problem on 7633 sets. If someone calls and no one answers the call, the ICD in coming call log contains the information. I just programed a flexible key with call log as the type (4-1-1 in the feature guide) and 601 (ICD ext. number) as the extension. I labeled the button Missed Calls. Whenever there is an unanswered call that button lights up, and pressing it shows who called. It works great. I have another button labeled Answered Calls which is the incoming call log for the handset. It contains any calls that the handset answered.

I'm trying to get the same functionality on a PS (obviously the button won't light up, but it should get those <> things around it).

There is no call log type under PS flexible key and am hoping someone has a work around.

Thanks...Josh
No can do on a PS
Ok, Thanks

Josh
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help