atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nightwolf how to recover an installer password - 06/07/05 01:56 PM
Does anyone know how to recover an installer password on a kx-td816 or td1232 that has been changed from 1234 without having to default the system? I have acquired two new customers with panasonic systems mentioned above but the password has been changed.

Any assistance would be aprreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Please read the announcements in the upper left corner of category.
We'er not saying that help should not be offered, but please do so off the forum.
Thank you, MrGemini

[This message has been edited by MrGemini (edited June 07, 2005).]
above should read if the system is ver 5 or lower

sorry about typ o
Posted By: MrGemini Re: how to recover an installer password - 06/07/05 04:28 PM
Darn, Peter, you should know better then to post that Info. on an open forum. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Did you ever read the announcements in the upper left corner of every category.
You really shouldn't give that Info. out period but then that's your call.
If you choose to work with someone off the board, that too is your call.
In the states you can loose your certification for giving that Info. out.

Cheers, Gem
Thanks for the reply Peter.

Sorry MrGemini, I didn't mean to break the rules of the forum. I guess I thought I might get an answer similar to when you are looking for the config password on Norstar systems where you can get the password with a rad and a norstar utility software program.
Posted By: johnp Re: how to recover an installer password - 11/27/05 07:18 AM
I ran into a similar situation on Friday. Customer has 2 KXTD1232, 1 KXTD308, 1 TVS100 and 1 TVS200 all password protected. I have the customer contacting their previous vendor in hope of obtaining the passwords, and will verify with said vendor that no money owed them. I was hoping one of you could help me out so that I won't have to default and reprogram. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: MrGemini Re: how to recover an installer password - 11/27/05 09:40 AM
If anyone can help JohnP out please keep in mind it must be done via e mail.
Thank you.
MrG.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help