atcomsystems.ca/forum
1) Outgoing calls to cell phones and other caller ID aware devices show up as "restricted" (i.e. Caller ID is not being sent). The phone company says there is nothing they can do about it. ---- Is the 1232 blocking outgoing caller ID? I can't find how to program that.

2) I have recorded a "Company Greeting" as well as a Custom Service Prompt 1 (for Day) and a Custom Service Prompt 2 (for Night). The Company Greeting is played before the Custom prompt in DAY mode only. How do I turn that on for night mode as well?
Are you using ARS sometimes called least cost routing to add *67 to outgoing calls?
Other then that it has to be with the LEC.
Call a cellphone through the system and then put your butt set on the same line at the NID and call it again and see what happens.

I generally turn off the company greetings all together and just use the custom menus.
If you want the company greeting to play at night before your custom night greeting just go into the TVS with your laptop and assign that greeting to play at night on all the ports.
Just make sure you link it to your night custom menu fo night the same as you have your day custom linked to the company greeting.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help