atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Dave26 DBS Manager Software - 10/29/05 04:58 PM
Need to move and reconfigure what seems to be a 8+ year old DBS96? system - Understand that there may be programming software available for this system - need information or source where to obtain - any information appreciated
Thank you
Posted By: dennis Re: DBS Manager Software - 10/31/05 07:10 AM
I have a copy of the software but it requires a dongle to run...
However there are some instructions available (I've heard) how to run it w/o dongle...
Posted By: chemcl Re: DBS Manager Software - 10/31/05 11:13 AM
I have tried to do it without the dongle and have not been able to get it to work. Had a customer that wanted to be able to use the software but I wasn't able to get the dongle of something. Anyway, I've tried numerous times to do it without but I can't get it to go. If anyone has had luck with the instructions on that will you let me know? I have the instructions that I got from Panasonic but...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: DBS Manager Software - 10/31/05 12:00 PM
I've got a couple of dongles

$100 ea

-Joe
775 338 9292
https://www.austintele.com
Posted By: newtecky Re: DBS Manager Software - 11/01/05 05:38 PM
I was able to get it to run without dongle. Never used the software myself. Strickly telephone admin. Just ran it once.
People that have used it said it was painfully slow, so I never bothered with it.
Posted By: reataylor Re: DBS Manager Software - 11/04/05 07:54 AM
Quicker to just key it in on a phone on the old 96ers
Posted By: ScoTTeL Re: DBS Manager Software - 12/15/05 05:04 PM
I need a programming manual for what appears to be a Panasonic DBS 90. Can anyone help? Also interested in the programming software and how to use without dongle.
Posted By: Hawkeye1996 Re: DBS Manager Software - 01/27/22 07:56 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new on the forum. I was looking to see if anyone still had a copy of this Panasonic DBS Manager software available. We have some old Panasonic systems that I would like to have backed up in case something happens.

Thank you everyone,
Dan M
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help