atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: gtrs TVS50 issue - 07/27/06 04:19 PM
I recently acquired a customer with a 1232 and a TVS50 voicemail. Normal operation for the switch is during the day and night, all lines will ring all the phones, and after 4 rings they will be picked up by the auto attendant. However, two of the lines , lines 5 and 6 are answered by the auto attendant, but, the greeting is different, instead of the main greeting you will get the directory listing which is what is played after you press 2 from the main greeting. I’m am stumped, I went through programming in the switch and in the voicemail and I cannot figure out where this is changed. please help.
Posted By: MrGemini Re: TVS50 issue - 07/27/06 05:05 PM
Is this a later version TD1232. 5 or later.
Sounds like your using trunk service in the tvs50 and line 5 and 6 are pointing to a different custom menu.
MrG
Posted By: gtrs Re: TVS50 issue - 07/28/06 04:31 AM
I am uncertain of the version I will have to check on that, However, when I went into trunk service in programming I though that it ask for which line group 1 - 24, and I took this as the trunk group from the system, so I never looked past #1, If line group means individual lines, then you have solve my problem. Thanks
Posted By: MrGemini Re: TVS50 issue - 07/28/06 05:50 AM
In "trunk service" of the TVS units "trunk group" does mean individual lines. I don't know why but non the less it does.
MrG
Posted By: gtrs Re: TVS50 issue - 07/28/06 02:27 PM
That was the problem, Thanks for your help MrGemini, it is greatly appreciated.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help