atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: goldencat line goes to intercom insted of line 1 - 12/10/06 02:29 PM
I have a situation When customer lifts a hand set or presses Sp-phone , a phone goes to intercom mode instead of line 1. that happens only on one of the phone set (extension), changing phones didn't help, so it seems to be I'm missing something in switching system.

Equipment:
Electronic modular switching system KX-T61610 EASA-PHONE
Phone set: KX-T7320

I've got an installation manual, unfortunately couldn't found an answer.

Appreciate responds
That extension is programmed to have intercom as it's prime choice for off hook condition. It needs to be changed to line or line group.
Posted By: goldencat Re: line goes to intercom insted of line 1 - 12/10/06 03:08 PM
Do I need to program the phone itself or switch system trou ext:11
Posted By: MrGemini Re: line goes to intercom insted of line 1 - 12/10/06 03:36 PM
At that extension press intercom, 721#.
MrG
Posted By: goldencat Re: line goes to intercom insted of line 1 - 12/10/06 03:47 PM
Do i need to switch to a program mode on the switch system or on the phone it self?
Posted By: MrGemini Re: line goes to intercom insted of line 1 - 12/10/06 05:41 PM
Move the phone switch to program.
MrG
Posted By: budweiser Re: line goes to intercom insted of line 1 - 12/10/06 07:21 PM
back when i used to work for panasonic tech support and the 308 and 616 were the current systems out there, this was the most asked question that we recieved about those systems.

if i remember correctly, it was just "intercom then 721#" - you didn't have to move any switches.
Posted By: goldencat Re: line goes to intercom insted of line 1 - 12/14/06 07:15 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Intercom then 721# worked
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help