atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: SMHS KX-T7453 and Caller ID - 01/22/07 08:35 AM
As I stated in an earlier post our manuals for our phones went missing after construction was completed at the school so I apologise in advance for the questions, but this is a great resource. We subscribe to call display but after the phone is answered we don't know how to look back at who made the call or previous calls. As you can imagine this would be useful in a school of 1000 students. Is this possible on the phone and if so how do we do it? Again the phone is a Panasonic KX-T7453. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: MrGemini Re: KX-T7453 and Caller ID - 01/22/07 09:14 AM
SMHS, it's not the phone but the system model we need.
Probably a KX-TD1232
You may or may not have the add-on caller ID cards in your system.
Even with the cards the system will only log unanswered calls and that would be on the lowest numbered ringing extension.
You can however have buttons on the phone to manualy log an answered call.
To physically determine if the KXT-193 caller ID cards are in your system is quite a project.
The system has to be shut down and completely opened up, not simply the door but the cabinet itself.
I have heard there is another way that a certified technician can find out with the DOS software but I have never seen it done.
If you could get your hands on an old KXT-171 expansion card you could use a regular CID box for all lines.
MrG
Posted By: county wide Re: KX-T7453 and Caller ID - 01/22/07 10:19 AM
if the ksu is over a 3 years
old it most likley does not have the cards in it
Posted By: brokeda Re: KX-T7453 and Caller ID - 01/22/07 07:10 PM
Call your vendor.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help