atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Springhill Help with KX-T7433 - 08/22/07 08:09 AM
Our voice mail and greeting disappeared overnight. Also my password is replied with not valid. The phones are operating otherwise. I can't find a local repair person. Are there instructions on how to reprogram the greeting and extension voicemails? Also what about my password not working anymore?
thanks!!
Posted By: kevhawk13 Re: Help with KX-T7433 - 08/22/07 08:38 AM
Are you able to access the voicemail at all? If you're unable to connect, take a look at the voicemail unit and see if the power light is blinking. It sounds like you've lost connection or the voicemail has failed.
Posted By: Springhill Re: Help with KX-T7433 - 08/22/07 08:43 AM
You'll never guess (I'm sure you already have heard this one)...It wasn't plugged in. The cleaning lady knocked just enough to pull the plug. Boy do I feel stupid. I have learned alot about the phone system through this process. Thanks and I am glad I found this site.
Posted By: kevhawk13 Re: Help with KX-T7433 - 08/22/07 09:30 AM
I wish they were all that easy! smile
Posted By: benb Re: Help with KX-T7433 - 08/22/07 12:24 PM
Yep those cleaning people. Been called out on an emergancy to find out the cleaning people had moved the battery back up to do some cleaning and the plugged it back into itself. Finally system died. Glad your solution was easy.
Posted By: Powerforce Re: Help with KX-T7433 - 10/29/07 08:12 AM
Does anybody know how to change the time on a Panasonic KX-t7433, i cant find it in the hand book
Posted By: MrGemini Re: Help with KX-T7433 - 10/29/07 08:21 AM
Powerforce, welcome to the board.
For future reference please start new threads.
I sent you a PM.
Cheers!,MrG
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help