atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jima Sidetone KX-TDA100 - 08/29/07 03:04 PM
I work for a CLEC. We recently turned up a typical PRI to a customer who also had KX-TDA100 installed at the same time.(I don't know what was there before, but it used analog lines.) Anyway, our sales guy was just told by the customer that they don't "hear themselves talk" since changing the phone system and it bothers them. I believe the customer is describing no sidetone. Does this system have a setting to adjust sidetone?
Thanks.
Posted By: county wide Re: Sidetone KX-TDA100 - 08/29/07 03:51 PM
I noticed it myself I did an install for
our sister company on cape cod tda 600 paetec pri 23 and you don't here your own voice when you are talking and i thought it was odd thought it was inherent to paetec and thought that the customer
would pick up on it and even asked the sales guy that sold the job what gives since he was the pri rep as well. just looked at the software
and my answer is i don't think so. the vendor
that did the install should get in the queue
and ask what gives.
Posted By: kevhawk13 Re: Sidetone KX-TDA100 - 08/29/07 10:32 PM
Actually there is an adjustment that can be made. However, Panasonic has no official stance on it and I've been told it can affect faxes, if they are going through the PRI.
Posted By: county wide Re: Sidetone KX-TDA100 - 08/30/07 05:05 AM
so I am not crazy I noticed months ago on the day we were testing the PRI
loud I gotta say that its prob better and you have no problem hearing the remote party ...
Posted By: jima Re: Sidetone KX-TDA100 - 08/30/07 07:02 PM
kevhawk13, what is it that I can ask the technician to check or try, assuming no fax issues?
thanks
Posted By: kevhawk13 Re: Sidetone KX-TDA100 - 08/30/07 11:03 PM
PM sent.
Posted By: jima Re: Sidetone KX-TDA100 - 08/31/07 01:12 PM
It's in the hands of the tech now. He'll let me know the outcome.

Thank you
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help