atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cctech DBS 96 forward to voicemail - 09/19/07 10:17 AM
hi guys: i am having a little problem getting one of my phones to fwd/bna to voicemail. at the ext i hit on/off 72-1-600 which is the voicemail ext, and my dnd/cf light comes on. on all other phones when i do the same code the programmed voicemail button flashes slowly and calls are forwarded to voicemail when the ext is busy or does not answer.anybody have an idea what could be going on.i checked the ext class of service and all other settings and it is the same as the other exts. i have a panavoice vm. when i do 72-1-600 and the dnd/cf light comes on the transferred calls still ring the ext but the voicemail does not pick up. thanks
Posted By: rich30529 Re: DBS 96 forward to voicemail - 09/19/07 06:38 PM
If the phone does not ring on incoming calls then you should use the system forwarding under FF3 programming to accomplish this. The call will FWD on a busy no answer according to the timer settings under FF1.
Posted By: cctech Re: DBS 96 forward to voicemail - 09/20/07 07:38 AM
is this the permanent call forwarding feature. the phones do not ring on incoming calls. i looked under ff3 programming on the exts that work fine and the programming is the same. maybe i need to take it out and reprogram it. i am wondering if it is a class of service issue. thanks
Posted By: rich30529 Re: DBS 96 forward to voicemail - 09/20/07 02:48 PM
Yes, it is the permanent CFWD setting.

I do not recall if you have to use CFWD trailing digits if it's a Panavoice or not. Maybe someone else that has done more Panavoice will know.

Do you have access to the documentation for the DBS?
Posted By: DigiPhoneMan Re: DBS 96 forward to voicemail - 09/21/07 11:13 AM
If it is using the OAI integration you do not need the trailing digits. If it is an inband integration you will need the digits.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help