atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello, I was just given responsibility for making some changes to a Panasonic VB42050 KSU. I am fairly new to programming phone systems so please bear with me. I started out with no manuals or information about the system. Through this message board I was able to find a manual but I am still running into problems getting to programming mode.

According to the DBS 824 manual I should be able to enter programming mode by pressing XXXXXXXX from the attendant phone (Extension 100). All extensions on the system are set to automatically pick up an outside line. When I try the above procedure the standard "invalid phone number" message starts playing and the display does not show "Program Mode" the way I would expect after reading the manual. Is there a different procedure to enter programming mode when the system automatically picks up an outside line?

Thanks for your help!

Edited by: rich30529
Edited for content.
You must be on your intercom to perform that procedure. Look on the phone to see if one of the buttons, most likely the first button (the buttons with LEDs on them), is programmed as the intercom button.
Thanks, that was exactly the information I needed!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help