atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: PrintMailPros Welcome to the Voice Processing System - 09/21/07 04:30 PM
Our TVS50 insists on saying, "Welcome to the Voice Processing System" before our custom greeting. I have gone into 998 and turned off prompt 819. No luck. I accessed the TVS50 through a computer and made sure that we were using "user 1" and not "system" in the service setting menu. To make things worse, it doesn't do this when I manually set the system to night mode, only when it is automatically set. This makes testing difficult. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Don
Posted By: MrGemini Re: Welcome to the Voice Processing System - 09/21/07 07:54 PM
Don, I see you've benn a member since 11/2006 but we still do not have a complete profile, will you please take care of that? TIA
What system is this TVS on?
The day/night feature is probably changing the phone system and not the greetings.
As for the TVS you may have an old version which still uses a "company greeting" before the custom menu.
If this is the case then you need to record a split second of silence as the "company greeting"
Go into the TVS with a laptop and see what the port assignments are.
If it offers the option to say "none" in the company greeting then do that.
If not you'll have to record the silence.
MrG
make sure in programing you have user 1 set accross the board thats a gotcha there are actually 2 819's
MrGemini, profile is completed - and thank you very much for your suggestions. County wide, thank you also.

I found that Port / Trunk Service
Port 1 Menu
Night Mode
Incoming call service prompt was set to "System".

Changing it to "User1" seems to have taken care of my problem. Thank you both for your help.

Don
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help