atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Jimmy TVS 50 Password - 04/29/08 08:24 PM
Does anyone know if theres a back door password for the TVS 50 since the original installation company is out of business and we really don't want to reset the system as there are approx. 25 Custom service menus. Thanks
Posted By: C5Z Re: TVS 50 Password - 04/30/08 04:11 AM
PM sent.
Posted By: OutreachAdmin Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/01/08 11:40 AM
I have the same question about resetting the password for KX TVS-50. A disgruntle employee changed the password before being let go, and we are trying to determine a way to change it.

Also, does anyone know of a good company in the Chicago region for servicing Panasonic Telephone Systems?

Thanks
Posted By: MrGemini Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/01/08 12:05 PM
OutReach, I think we have the Chicago office taken care of.
Email if you need me. smile
------------------
MrG
Posted By: OutreachAdmin Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/01/08 12:33 PM
Thanks for the assistance MrGemini. I will let you know how it goes.

I really appreciate the help.
Posted By: Dentaltech Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/13/10 09:26 AM
Same issue here old phone installer is out of biz. I don't want to do a master reset can someone tell me how to get in the back door to over ride administrator password.

Thanks
Posted By: Dentaltech Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/21/10 11:04 AM
Bump I really need help here
Posted By: rich30529 Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/21/10 08:53 PM
Dentaltech,
I tried to send an email to you, but you do not have one registered here.

PM sent instead.
Posted By: Dentaltech Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/28/10 09:29 AM
First off thank you to anyone that took the time to reply,

I don't want to sound like a cheap ungreatful ass but it appears that the techs on this forum want to charge me for this info. Any chance one of you can prvt msg me with the details on how to reset the admin password?

Thanks so much in advance
Posted By: MrGemini Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/28/10 09:58 AM
"I don't want to sound like a cheap ungreatful ass"

No problem DentalTech, just curious though, what services do you provide for no charge?
Maybe some kind of trade is in order. :shrug:
Posted By: Dentaltech Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/28/10 10:03 AM
Sure, anytime you have a question about something dentally related and you want some sage advice I am happy to share my knowledge with anyone. In fact I participate in many dental forums doing just that on a daily basis. I assumed thats what these forums here were for as well.
Posted By: rich30529 Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/28/10 10:17 AM
You may want to read this .

What you are asking for is beyond end user information. You are not an installer, and you have no relation to this profession. If this was an end user question, you would have no problem getting an answer. It's not that we don't want to be helpful, it's board policy. You can feel free to contact Panasonic directly for support on your system if you can't get the answer here. You can also choose to call a trained local professional in for a service call. You have been offered assistance here on this board, but you have chosen to decline. I am not sure what else can be done for you here.
Posted By: Dentaltech Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/28/10 12:20 PM
OK guys I apologize if I ruffled feathers, this was not my intention.

I have seen in prior post's specifically on this topic being answered via PM. If I am outside the TOS of this site with this question, let me be the first to apologize.
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: TVS 50 Password - 05/28/10 04:14 PM
The problem, dentaltech, is that if you had the manual, a serial port on your computer, and hyperterm, you have about a 50% chance of logging into your VM system. It has 3 passwords, one for 998, 999, and the installer password.

If you can acquire the manual for your particular VM, IIRC the password is freely available as the VM is not a protected product.
As far as dealer help, we do tend to be protective. The "find an installer" tab tends to be out of date here, but you could find a list of Panasonic dealers for So Cal here. https://www.kxt411.com/

That, and turning on your email option would help.

Carl
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help