atcomsystems.ca/forum
Anyone know how I can program a flexible button on a KXTA824 to change the custom service menu that incoming calls go to in a TVA50?

Today we do it though a long list of button presses that take you into programming mode (via ext *999), then to the service settings, to the custom service, to the number of the setting we need. Any way to program this long list of commands into a single Flex button?

I tried the obvious 107#6*999{password} etc, but does not let you do that...

Thanks in advance...
Rene
It is not posiable to have a flexikey ring a extension and then do other commands,or use a flexikey after a extension answers.It you had a standard telephone with speed dial button it should work as it will send the digits even if a extension is called unlike the key phone
I am not needing to ring an extension. Its more like changing VM system settings.

Any other way to do this?
The VM is a extension of the system, so calling if is the same as an extension, only way is a standard telephone with one touch dial buttons, if you had a spare port you could put it on this and use it only to change program or set it up an a parallel on your extension with ringer off
Try setting up "day, night, lunch, break" buttons on your receptionist phone. Make the service mode setting "PBX Control" in your TVA. Then assign different custom menus to your different modes. By changing the mode on the system, you can change which custom menu is in operation.
Will that option work on a ta824?
I don't believe you can have PBX control with APITS.
If I recall correctly that's a DPITS feature only.
-----------------------
MrG
why dont you set up the time service table in the tva to change service at the times you want, or is it not at set times
PBX control works with 824.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help