atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: SeeStation KX-TA64 & TVS50 assistance - 09/18/08 11:21 AM
Is there any software, at any price, available for programing these devices? I have 3 phone lines up and running, but we have no voicemail, and I don't know what the extensions of my 5 phones are. I have one KX-t7030 phone and the rest are T7020's. I need to get this taken care of quickly, but I have no knowledge of these or similar devices. The manual is somewhat intimidating to me. Anyone have any suggestions?
Posted By: MrGemini Re: KX-TA64 & TVS50 assistance - 09/18/08 12:24 PM
SEE, welcome
HyperTerm with a NULL modem cable will work just fine for the TVS.
There really isn't any programming software for the TA624, you can easily program that TA624 through the display set off port 1
-----------------------------
MrG
Posted By: KLD Re: KX-TA64 & TVS50 assistance - 09/18/08 05:18 PM
See, help

In the manual, in features, you will find a code to use the display set on each port to see what extensions are which....or just call the display set and it will show up in the display.

The KXTA 624 is a MD unit. Also the TVS is MD.

If it gets too bad, you might want to check the "Installers" tab at the top of the page for local support.

Good luck.
Posted By: Paul Coxwell Re: KX-TA64 & TVS50 assistance - 09/21/08 01:12 PM
The easiest way to see the current overall configuration on the KX-TA624 is to connect a printer or terminal to the serial port and use program no. 804 to do a system dump. You can select all parameters, or limit the listing to C.O. line assignments, extension configurations, etc.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help