atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: gfin KX D1232 call forward to external number - 11/04/08 04:04 AM
Hi I am new to this and have a problem, I have managed to set up the system and all the extensions, speed dials etc and can call forward internally but cannot forward incomming calls to an external number. Can anyone help me with this?
Tks
Posted By: OBT Re: KX D1232 call forward to external number - 11/05/08 02:11 AM
Hi gfin, do you have ISDN lines or analogue PSTN lines.
If youwould have to have ISDN to make it work, analogue lines will not tell the system when the call is finished and you would have to turn off the system to reset lines
Posted By: vad60 Re: KX D1232 call forward to external number - 11/05/08 02:22 AM
All phone system has to have Trunk to Trunk Transfer enabled, External call forwarding enabled in COS and Disconnect Supervision on the lines.
Posted By: OBT Re: KX D1232 call forward to external number - 11/05/08 07:17 AM
vad60, gfin is in Ireland and we don't have cpc on our analogue lines
Posted By: gfin Re: KX D1232 call forward to external number - 11/05/08 08:20 AM
Hi Thanks for coming back to me, I have isdn lines
Posted By: OBT Re: KX D1232 call forward to external number - 11/05/08 02:24 PM
Ok then, go into prog 504 amd enable fwd to co for cos 1 or any other Class of service you are using, then use fwd/dnd 69 plus number you want to send the call to and then #
the td system will only fwd call staight away, it will not ring on phone first.
also the ddi must be pointed to that phone that is being forwarded, if the number is ringing at more than one phone it will not forward
Posted By: vad60 Re: KX D1232 call forward to external number - 11/05/08 07:07 PM
My apology guys. I didn't know that.
Posted By: OBT Re: KX D1232 call forward to external number - 11/06/08 12:54 AM
Vad60, I would not worry about it.
I would love if we had cpc as some customers have to upgrade systems to digital for isdn so they can have services like fwd to co and aa services so the unit will hang up if the caller does and not send dead lines to the operator.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help