atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: georgeNY route doorphone to cell - 11/10/08 05:45 AM
i have an analog 824 system with panasonic door phone. i want to route the door bell to my cell when i am not home. someone told me a doorbell fon unit to a co would do it... i dont have a spare co. what about DISA feature? any ideas? thanks
Posted By: OBT Re: route doorphone to cell - 11/10/08 08:52 AM
You can get a interquartz intercom that connects to a extension port, it has 2 modes and you can program it to dial a mobile or an extension and fwd that extension to a mobile.
Posted By: 94astro Re: route doorphone to cell - 11/10/08 07:04 PM
I've never done this (and I don't work on 824's) but you might be able to setup day/night mode. Day mode would ring normal. Night mode, make the doorphone ring to an extension(I don't know if it would have to be a physical ext or not), forward all calls on that ext to your cell.
Posted By: OBT Re: route doorphone to cell - 11/11/08 12:49 AM
You dont have a dil 1:1 option on the doorphone, I dont think the system will allow the doorphone to be forward.
Posted By: KLD Re: route doorphone to cell - 11/11/08 02:21 AM
I don't have the manual here but OBT, as usual, is correct. The dil 1:1 does not exist in the US KXTA824 as I remember.

The door opener goes to an answer group as an option. You can try call forwarding but HOW ? will you operate the functions? To cwfd opm you have to dil a trunk...the door opener isn't a trunk.

Good idea, but I don't think it will work.

Your other question, DISA is inbound only to access system features...not out bound. Sorry.

eek call
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help