atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TJMCAPS TDA 100 experiencing 1 way audio - 11/11/08 06:48 PM
I am upgrading a Panasonic D1232 system to a TDA 100. I am experiencing 1 way audio with outgoing loop circuits. I know that we are grabbing the correct circuit when we are testing because we are able to establish the call between the two parties and if I place my butt set before the phone system, we are working fine.
We measured the voltage and have -48 VDC and measured 23 milliamps which is low.
We have replaced the phone, DLC16 board, moved the LCOT16 to a different slot but still have the problem. The intercom tone works fine on the phone.
Before I postpone this installation and put the D1232 back on line. has anyone had this problem before? are there any options in the panasonic programming that I should try?
thanks in advance.
Posted By: kevhawk13 Re: TDA 100 experiencing 1 way audio - 11/11/08 07:25 PM
Have you tried another LCOT card?
Posted By: TJMCAPS Re: TDA 100 experiencing 1 way audio - 11/11/08 07:39 PM
that's on my list for tomorrow.
just thought I'd explore all the other options. though the more I think about the low milliamps that i measured, I think that I will also call the carrier in the morning and see if they can increase the milliamps.
Posted By: TJMCAPS Re: TDA 100 experiencing 1 way audio - 11/11/08 10:11 PM
Got it. it was the milliamps. we reset the carrier T1 which provides the loop start circuits. The milliamps increased to 25 ma and the sweet sound of dial tone came thru the phone speaker. 25 ma is still low, I'll call the carrier tomorrow and see if they can improve it.
Tj
Posted By: Bellhanger Re: TDA 100 experiencing 1 way audio - 11/13/08 04:15 AM
In Release 3.2, there is the ability to adjust the audio gain. I'd have to look & see if it can be done in older releases; don't remember. But if you are putting in a new one, it should be latest/greatest release.
Posted By: mainframer Re: TDA 100 experiencing 1 way audio - 11/13/08 12:42 PM
I am confused does the T1 provider have
on an IAD that provides loopstart analog
lines to the tda and are they connected to a garden variety trunk card ?? I thought you were almost refering to not having sidetone which is known issue at first.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help