atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tawtom TD1232 CO Line Auto-Seize Disable - 11/28/08 02:48 PM
Hi Gents,

Several extensions on a TD1232 we inherited are preprogrammed to seize a CO line when the receiver is lifted. What feature enables/disables this? Is it at the extension or system level? Thanks.

Also, one of the extensions which is programmed to auto-seize a CO line on pickup has a hard time getting to the intercom. If the set is on-hook and I press Intercom, I get a double tone, then a single repetitive tone and no intercom. But, if I allow the extension to seize a CO line and THEN press Intercom, I get to the intercom just fine.

Many thanks in advance.

-t
Posted By: EV607797 Re: TD1232 CO Line Auto-Seize Disable - 11/28/08 02:59 PM
At each phone, press the program button, then dial 99 for station level programming. Dial 1, press the intercom button, then press the Autodial/store button. Press the program button again to end programming.

This will restore the phone's off-hook preference to be intercom dial tone, which is the default setting.
Posted By: tawtom Re: TD1232 CO Line Auto-Seize Disable - 11/28/08 07:08 PM
Thanks EV. How do you set it back to pick up a co line? Also, one particular extension is giving me that weird single ring tone when I press intercom.
Posted By: kevhawk13 Re: TD1232 CO Line Auto-Seize Disable - 11/29/08 07:37 AM
Pgm 99, 1, 2, auto dial. This programs the phone to pick up an idle line.
The weird tone you describe kinda sounds like a station lock out. Do a station feature clear (press intercom, and quickly dial 790). This clears the individual settings and should restore your phone to normal.
Posted By: tawtom Re: TD1232 CO Line Auto-Seize Disable - 11/29/08 09:19 AM
Bingo Kev! Thank you! Long live 34.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help