atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: FranksFAC KX-TA624 and TVS50 programming help - 10/23/09 12:35 PM
Hello, I recently had purchased a building with the TA624 and TVS50 and everything was working fine until a worker of mine rebooted the KX-TA624 system. I have gotten it back up and running and been able to program most of the info back into the system but a few things are different.

For one, I have to press 9 or a CO line before dialing and we use to be able to just pick up the phone and start dialing on any phone. I have three lines going into the system, and I am sure it just needs to be programmed in some how but I am not quite sure which program will do it.

Also the other issue I am having is with the TVS50. It wasnt reset and seems to be working when I put in the ext. for it, but seems that fowarding is not set right. I did some programing with codes 102,130,400,408-413.

Any help on either issue would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Posted By: KLD Re: KX-TA624 and TVS50 programming help - 10/23/09 02:24 PM
welcome to the BB, FranksFAC.

To access a free line without dialing "9" or pressing a line button is covered in the individual set feature programming. Get into station programming, dial "1" and pick option 2. This will give you a free line by going offhook.

That is covered under the basic user feature guide. The programming for the VM is outside the scope of the open forum (per the TOS you agreed to when you posted here). Please contact a Mod of this forum for further assistance off line.

Hope you enjoy the BB!!

:thumb:
Posted By: MrGemini Re: KX-TA624 and TVS50 programming help - 10/23/09 03:08 PM
"Please contact a Mod of this forum for further assistance off line."
Which she did Ken. wink and we have her up and running once again!
---------------------------
MrG
Posted By: KLD Re: KX-TA624 and TVS50 programming help - 10/23/09 03:17 PM
Thanks, Mr. G.......you be the MAN! :thumb:
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help