atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel dbs sl pool - 10/27/09 08:25 PM
hi guys i have a customer with a dbs616. i want to give them a single line jack for a cordless phone. but the port wont give me a line when i dial nine. i was looking in the manual and it said i need to cut a jumper on the ksu and refered to the install section but i dont see anything like that in the install section. can anyone help with this one. thanks dave
Posted By: rich30529 Re: dbs sl pool - 10/28/09 01:51 AM
Are you absolutely sure you have the SBDS manual? What you describe about cutting the strap is typical of the DBS with CPC cards. I do not recall whether or not the SDBS requires cutting a strap for the dial 9 to work. I will try to dig out my manual and take a look.
Posted By: davetel Re: dbs sl pool - 10/28/09 07:21 AM
the manual says small digital business system and i found the what i read was in the 400s section under pooled trunks. it refered me to section 300s but i didnt find anything there.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: dbs sl pool - 10/28/09 10:16 AM
I'm not sure of the DBS616 but other DBS' like the 72 and 96 require a dtmf reciever.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: dbs sl pool - 10/29/09 12:00 PM
Look for the strap. It's there. It's a brown wire. cut it.

No DTMF card option.

Make sure you have your trunks programmed for "Dial 9"
Posted By: BobRobert Re: dbs sl pool - 10/29/09 04:19 PM
Hey austintelecom, it's not a telecom question, but just how far away are you from the Ponderosa?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: dbs sl pool - 11/17/09 08:41 PM
Originally posted by BobRobert:
Hey austintelecom, it's not a telecom question, but just how far away are you from the Ponderosa?
Ha Ha. 35 minutes. It closed down 3 or 4 years ago.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help