atcomsystems.ca/forum
Anyone have a good source, or a printable and modifiable file (such as PDF or other) of the paper insert for the 7000 series or 7100 series phones? I have both KX-T7030 and KX-T7130 phones and would like to leave the blank ones in the 7030's alone and lay a customized laser printed one over that if possible, same for the 7130's. I know I'd have to cut out the holes for the buttons but it's once only. Other than that a place that sells the factory replacements and I'll dig out the typewriter (yep I still have one of those) or hand write the titles on it.

I just saw American Poster on the header but over a buck each for non-custom is a bit high. If no one can come up with something better I'll probably scan one of the blank ones and make my own to modify, print and cut. Thanks in advance.
Russ, I sent you a PM with a link & pricing.
------------------------
MrG
Check out overlaypro.com
Thanks MrG and ictelco - I'll check both.
The OverlayPro is what I need but forget over $80 for the software - though I might buy the printable forms. Thanks to both that replied.
Its very easy to make up a template in Excel and use the Overlay forms to print on. I do this with most of my DESI labels as Excel gives you a lot more options on fonts and spacing then the pre-made software.
Russ PM sent
Got a link to a free DESI program called DESI Lite - did a trial insert then spaced the plastic cover over it and traced the button holes and outside with a thin pencil. Then tried on a sheet of 65 lb card stock and actually cut it out with an xacto blade - perfect for the few I need.
I use DESI.COM desi sheets and their free software. Only problam is you have to buy a pack of the sheets and if you only need a few it's kind of expensive. Thay look great, however.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help