atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: stevy2006 Installing DLC8 on KX-TDA15 - 01/27/10 11:11 AM
Hi,
pelase excuse my english, but there is no good Panasonic board in german, so I hope you can help me anyway.

I tried to install a DLC8 card (KX3172NE) on my KX-TDA15. I used slot 5 as it is said in the manual. I then initialized the TDA15 on power on. When I try to add the card in the maintenance console the card ist described as "pre-installed" but I can not change the status to OUS or INS. When I do so, i get the message that the device is not found.

Is the card damaged or do I have forgotten something?

Thanks for your help.
Posted By: peter doyle Re: Installing DLC8 on KX-TDA15 - 01/27/10 12:40 PM
no you havnt forgotton anything i would think the problem is the slot being set as preinstalled it should have inserted itself over that slot but there you have it
Remove the new Card.
enter the extension Settings and delete all the extension numbers assigned to cards that are not installed then try to delete the preinstalled card .
if that doesnt work make a backup of the DSSYS file from the sdcard and open it from the desktop and remove the preinstalled card then upload the fixed DSSYS file to the SDCard.. using (Reset by the command )procudure reset and use skip when asked if you want to make a backup of the current SD Card. the system should start with the new Fixed DSSYS file.
then try to install the new DLC Card.

peter ( www.vpi.ie)
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help