atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Rcaman NCP 1000 And TVA50 - 01/28/10 12:53 PM
OK, I'm a dyed-in-the wool Mitel tech. What I know about Panasonic would fill a thimble. However, our company got Shanghai'd into installing a NCP 1000 and a TVA 50. I figured out how to get the PBX working, however, I can't get the voice mail registered. I am using a 16 circuit DLP module and the TVA is equipped with one, 2-jack line input, which is supposed to be DLP and is on the motherboard. I called Panasonic tech support and the tech there told me to disable the 16 circuit DLP module and then, using the PC program, change the port type to voice mail. Well, that didn't work. What a waste of $90.

Does anyone know how to get the VM registered? I defaulted the VM as per installation instructions, set it for VM only and then returned the switches to 0000. All I have is a blinking green light.

One other situation is a cordless phone that won't register either. Any suggestions?

Rcaman
Posted By: brokeda Re: NCP 1000 And TVA50 - 01/28/10 08:35 PM
that's about it . Set up a port that is set to VM.
Program the TVA for DPITS integration and in should connect up. Then run auto configure.
Posted By: peter doyle Re: NCP 1000 And TVA50 - 01/29/10 01:58 AM
i take it you dont have the software for the voicemail system

peter
Posted By: Rcaman Re: NCP 1000 And TVA50 - 01/29/10 07:43 AM
I have software for both. When I disable the DLP module, the area when I am supposed to make changes is gray and I can't make changes. I have set the VM to DLP integration.

Rcaman
Posted By: Bopper Re: NCP 1000 And TVA50 - 01/29/10 08:08 AM
I'm unfamilar with a DLP module. Do you mean DLC?
Posted By: Rcaman Re: NCP 1000 And TVA50 - 01/29/10 09:08 AM
I finally got the VM to work. I was given bad advice from the Panasonic tech. When setting the ports for VM, there is a menu choice on the same window that OUS is located which allows port changes to be made when the module is OUS.

Thank you all for your posts.

Rcaman
Posted By: peter doyle Re: NCP 1000 And TVA50 - 01/29/10 10:41 AM
i dont think it was bad advice just a miss understanding if i was talking to panasonic and the told me to disable the 16 port DLC card. to me it would mean put the card to OUS.
Let us know if you have any further issues

Peter
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help