atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bubble KX-TDA 100 - 02/17/10 11:44 AM
Hi all, i have a tda 100 with pri, just wondered if you can a virtual extension with an external forward set or do you physically have to have a phone plugged in with an external forward programmed?
Posted By: Bopper Re: KX-TDA 100 - 02/17/10 03:58 PM
Program a portable station, without registering, and program the forwarding as you would a phone. Just make sure that under system > class of service >cos settings > co&smdr that call fwd to CO is enabled for whatever COS you gave the PS.
Posted By: bubble Re: KX-TDA 100 - 02/17/10 11:25 PM
Hi Bopper, so i wouldnt need to be on site to connect a PS? Only reason im asking as the job is 5 hours away and ive just recently setip ISDN Remote programming which is handy. Cheers for the info.
Posted By: Bopper Re: KX-TDA 100 - 02/18/10 04:52 AM
I didn't notice that you are in the UK so I don't know if any programming would be different then the USA TDA. OBT, if he sees this thread, can address any differences, but yes I'm pretty sute that you do not have to be on site and can do all the programming remotely since you don't have to register the PS.
Posted By: brokeda Re: KX-TDA 100 - 02/18/10 06:46 AM
You can use DXDP ports, There are 2 FWD settings. I believe both are FWD all. The number will respond just like an extension. Call on ICM it works. Transfer from any source it works. VM transfer works.
And you can HOT DESK it. Just be sure user FWDS back to original number.
Posted By: OBT Re: KX-TDA 100 - 02/18/10 01:06 PM
All options above will work remotely, in extension settings either wired or portable you have an option do do call forward, it has 2 sections, from co and from extension, set both the same, preset status on, fwd status availability on, fwd mode : fwd all. fwd destination = 9 + number

Also, make sure the extension is in a cos that allows fwd external
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help