atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: reataylor Message waiting on TVA50 - 03/10/10 12:49 PM
I have a Tda100 with a TVA50. I have an ICG, 505, set up to ring 3 phones. CFNA is set to drop the calls into a mailbox, 505. How can I light up on of the 3 phones MW light to let them know they have mail?
Posted By: Bopper Re: Message waiting on TVA50 - 03/10/10 01:20 PM
One of two ways. In the mailbox for 505 program the move messages function to whatever mailbox you want, that will light the phones message light or simply program a message waiting button for 505's mailbox on whatever phone(s) you want. The problem with the move is that it can take up to 5 minutes for the message to be moved, or so I'm told by Panasonic tech support.
Posted By: reataylor Re: Message waiting on TVA50 - 03/10/10 02:24 PM
how do you program a message waiting button?
Posted By: ictelco Re: Message waiting on TVA50 - 03/10/10 06:54 PM
Depending on which style of phone you are using:

1. Press PROG
2. Press an unused flex co button
3. Arrow up or down on the navigator key until you see MESSAGE WAITING on the display
4. Enter mailbox number
5. Press ENTER
6. Press EXIT

More and more I am in favor of the email integration, which allows you to copy the message to multiple email addresses.

As we all know,,,everyone checks their email way more frequently than their voicemail....
Posted By: reataylor Re: Message waiting on TVA50 - 03/11/10 06:18 AM
Didn't know that was in there. Is that on Rev 2? I may need to push these people to get me a net connection. It's just a local pharmacy, but might as well pull them into the 21st century. Shucks, pull myself into the 21th century.
Posted By: ictelco Re: Message waiting on TVA50 - 03/11/10 06:49 AM
The email integration is an add-on lan card, TVA 594. The most current software level is 2.61. I think the email integration went back to the original version. A nice feature of the updated version is the ability to save a 2-way recorded message as a new message, and therefore it can copy to email and be saved as a wav file for future reference.
Posted By: reataylor Re: Message waiting on TVA50 - 03/11/10 01:57 PM
Worked like a charm. Didn't know that msg wait was in there. Thank you kindly.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help