atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tylan Disable Auto Attendant D1232 - 04/07/10 07:27 AM
A customer needs some help with a Panasonic system, and they aren't able to contact the original installer. So, I'm kind of stuck being the nice guy.

System: D1232
VM: TVS-125

What do I need to do to stop the VM from picking up every call that comes in? They want to use if for internal VM, but do not want it to ever answer outside calls automatically.

I should also mention that the password to the system is still the default, and I have also have a cable that allows me to hyper terminal into the VM. I do not have programming software for the phone system, but I do have manuals.

Thanks in advance,
Tylan
Posted By: MrGemini Re: Disable Auto Attendant D1232 - 04/07/10 08:21 AM
Tylan. PM sent
---------------
MrG
Posted By: tylan Re: Disable Auto Attendant D1232 - 04/14/10 07:26 AM
Mr. G.

PM Sent
Posted By: MrGemini Re: Disable Auto Attendant D1232 - 04/14/10 07:50 AM
Tylan, PM received.
I still think it's the LECs voicemail that's picking up.
------------------
G
Posted By: tylan Re: Disable Auto Attendant D1232 - 04/14/10 08:37 AM
I'm going to call today and see if I can get the message. They seem to think that the calls are going direct to the auto attendant w/o ringing the phones. I should be able to get a better idea of what's going on.

As for the LEC's VM... I highly doubt it would be picking up. They just switched from Verizon to Atlantic Broadband (a few months ago). So, I doubt the cable conpany would have had them setup a VM since they alreadt had an auto attendant... You never know, but it doesnt seem likey to me.

Hopefully I can get to the auto attendant when I call in, and post back with more info.

Thanks again
Tylan
Posted By: tylan Re: Disable Auto Attendant D1232 - 04/14/10 10:48 AM
I called them at 12:00PM.... without a doubt it is the VM picking up and not the LEC. It says dial 101, 102 etc.

So, where now?
Posted By: tylan Re: Disable Auto Attendant D1232 - 04/17/10 11:28 AM
SOLVED!

It was program 467-468 DIL 1:1 Extension - Lunch/Break. When we worked together you told me 457-458 DIL 1:1 Lunch / Break Group... At least that is what I wrote in my notes.

Thanks so much for steering me in the right direction!
Posted By: MrGemini Re: Disable Auto Attendant D1232 - 04/17/10 01:53 PM
Tylan, sorry, those were the DIL 1-1 codes for ISDN lines.
---------------------------
G
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help