atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kkhuntin TDA100 Question on moving system - 05/03/10 11:55 AM
I'm not familiar with the Panasonic models and I just received a request to move a TDA100 to a new office. They are going to be using the same provider and but will be changing the local numbers. I'm assuming because they are changing local numbers it won't be as simple as a disconnect and reconnect.

Any information would be helpful. I need to let the company know asap about moving the system.
Posted By: MrGemini Re: TDA100 Question on moving system - 05/03/10 12:05 PM
KKhuntin, welcome
Beware, there is some serious programming to those systems and it does require propriatary software to program. If for some reason you end up having to re-register it, you will have to be a dealer.
I'd give some serious thought as to getting a certified Tech. to do it or at least have one ready to back you.
--------------------
MrG
Posted By: mr_srule Re: TDA100 Question on moving system - 05/07/10 11:30 PM
As long as they are not using ISDN with an indial range, I can't see a problem with relocating the phone system and installing it exactly how it was. If you want to avoid making any programming changes then you will have to connect the same number lines and connect them exacly as they were. For example if there is a fax line on the system, and it was connected as line 7, then you need to keep it connected the same way.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help