atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a customer with a DBS 40 (VB-43030), and I’m not sure the software version. They have an analog voice mail system (ESI Voiceworks). They have a mixture of analog and digital extensions. What I’m trying to do is forward analog extension 41 to voice mail. In order to gain access to voice mail users dial 32 or 33.
Here’s what I’ve done so far.
FF#3 32# 1# <programming states port 32 is extension 41>
FF3 32# 42# 1# (permanent call forward busy/no answer)
FF3 32# 43# 33# (forwarding port 32 to extension 33)
FF3 32# 2# 1# (set terminal as SLT)
FF1 3# 19# 2# (call forward/no answer timer set to 12 seconds)
Neither of these methods are working. I’ve even tried copying programming from a working analog extension 27 (port 18) (FF9 2# 18# 32#)
None of these methods are working. Am I missing something? They do have several extensions that are forwarding properly. I've tried dialing in and my modem won't connect. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...
You are probably missing the CFWD integration digits. I don't know what digits that an ESI would need to receive from the Panasonic. I have never seen an ESI integrated with a DBS, but I'll take your word for it that it should work.
You can also try manually forwarding the analog with the CFWD feature code. If you have access to a manual, there's a section that covers analog extensions exclusively. It will have all of the analog features and how to activate them.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help