atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Kyawa TA1232/TVS90 RIng Group to VM - 03/10/11 06:27 PM
Sorry for the cryptic subject but I reinstalled a TA1232 after a TA824 install went sour (separate thread) and now I'm having a peculiar problem that to the best of my knowledge worked fine for about 7 years. I have extension groups set up that have mailboxes assigned to them. We'll use for this example EXT 194 that is a ring group comprised of EXT 108, 109, and 110. Using AA, pressing 3 on the menu prompt, transfers to EXT 194 and all 3 phones ring as desired. The problem is that the phones just ring and ring. Why won't the call go to VM? As far as I know, it has been working fine for like I said 8 years. Am I missing something? Thanks for your help.
Posted By: OBT Re: TA1232/TVS90 RIng Group to VM - 03/11/11 12:16 AM
We don't have the ta here, but the td would not send a internal group call to voicemail(as it sees it coming from the vm) on intercept.

you would have to have the voicemail take back the call and option to leave message or try again. this will end up in the general mailbox, so you would have to set a extension to have mailbox 998 to get message lamp
Posted By: Kyawa Re: TA1232/TVS90 RIng Group to VM - 03/11/11 05:00 AM
Thanks. I know I didn't go to those lengths before so I'm hoping someone familiar with the TA1232/TVS90 chimes in. Thanks again.
Posted By: ShawnC Re: TA1232/TVS90 RIng Group to VM - 03/11/11 10:42 AM
don't use ring group for your application put a phantom button on each phone that was in the ring group create a mailbox for the phantom (you can have a phantom b/na to its mailbox.
Posted By: Kyawa Re: TA1232/TVS90 RIng Group to VM - 03/11/11 11:45 AM
I called BTS and Jason had me switch the Extension Tx Sequence to FXA from FXD and that seemed to work. It's weird how some settings got changed on the TVS90 both times I switched KSU's. Thanks folks. I always appreciate the responses. Good people here.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help