atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hi Guys!

I've probably been working on this too long because the answer should be simple.

I've got an old KXTD1232 here that was on an analog answering machine till yesterday. Integrating a TVS120 has gone well except that the client wants the TVS120 to handle incoming calls, and if nobody answers, appear on several phones and at a central desk for general delivery. Other employees get their own VM.

I have built an extension group for mailbox 100, set phones to point at their appropriate mailboxes with [609], set up the timing [201-203], and setup each station with the darn flashing FWD/DND button. [PROGRAM 5 165]

So when I call into the sucker, it gives me custom 1, transfers to a phantom on no keypress, and then (when nobody answers) it goes to mailbox 998 (message manager).

I need to get the message manager box to either forward to mailbox 100 or not even be a factor (i.e. reroute to phantom then to mailbox 100 on NA which I don't think is possible).

I've had some difficulty with associating mailbox 998 with a station since it is locked down in the VPS so it can't be associated with one of the stations as far as I can tell. That would have been the other option. It would also make the extension grouping not happen.

Any bright ideas? I'm fresh out.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!
J
On second thought, maybe I'll just have a good ol fashoned bonfire with lots of black smoke tomorrow night! smile
you can program the vm unit to have any ext # assigned to answer as the operator /no answer ext.
you should have used real ring groups instead of phantom and create a real ext 100 and unused xdp jack works nicely along with mailbox 100 and make 100 the lowest number in the ring group set dil to fdn 191 and then set intercept routing to 165 for
that trunk group guess were unanswered calls are going to wind up? if this is a newer kx-td you can also get rid of the blinkie fwd light
Allcalcomm --> tried that. I am trying to get rid of all traces of the panasonic lady (aka whore in a hurry) and I'd rather not get into re-recording all her prompts. I am going to use this as an intermediate solution.

kxtvet --> It's an oldie... not sure which version. Going out to site tonight or tomorrow and will try this. All extensions were previously unpublished so this will probably be an easy sell to the customer.

Getting rid of the blinking fwd light is in program 900? What versions have this ability? (i.e. when was the engineering change made?)

Thanks!
J
Change the transfer sequence to FXD and all the canned operator stuff goes If you set destination 0 to 100 and take operators mailbox from 998 to 100 in custom dialing meneu the witch will go away

go to wedophones they have the rev info and how to tell what rev you have there and manuals.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help