atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: black wolf KXTD with T1 program - 05/09/11 05:30 PM
I need some help programming a KXTD 1232 with a T1 card in the system. I have programmed T1's on this system many times but not using a system card.
My issue is the customer wants incoming calls to ring the operator and after 3 rings ring mulitlple phones. I do not know where to program this application.
Posted By: ShawnC Re: KXTD with T1 program - 05/09/11 07:35 PM
set dil initially O to easy create a ring group 1 set intercept route to to 191
Posted By: black wolf Re: KXTD with T1 program - 05/10/11 05:03 AM
Thank you, I will give that a try
Posted By: black wolf Re: KXTD with T1 program - 05/11/11 04:47 PM
I'm still lost with this one. I programmed what I can see as the intercept, and ring groups, but the calls still only ring on the main phone.
The initial system was set up by another installer who by my knowledge has never been certified on any of the KXTd systems,he insists this can't be done on any of the systems. is there something he could have put in the programming to keep this feature from working?
Posted By: ShawnC Re: KXTD with T1 program - 05/11/11 05:06 PM
is this a pri or a T1? are using d.i.d's if so how did you point ringing at operator?
Posted By: ShawnC Re: KXTD with T1 program - 05/11/11 05:07 PM
Originally posted by black wolf:
I'm still lost with this one. I programmed what I can see as the intercept, and ring groups, but the calls still only ring on the main phone.
The initial system was set up by another installer who by my knowledge has never been certified on any of the KXTd systems,he insists this can't be done on any of the systems. is there something he could have put in the programming to keep this feature from working?
did you change intercept timer from default of 12 rings?
Posted By: black wolf Re: KXTD with T1 program - 05/11/11 05:31 PM
The original 1232 was installed b myself 11 years ago. they added a T-1 about 4-6 years ago using the telco to turn them to analog lines, so everything worked great using 603 as the program to do this. I had since semi retired, their system was hit by an electical storm while I was out of town, my back up telco, refered them to someone who installed a new 1232 with a T-1 card in it. this guy couln't even get basic features to work let alone the ringing. Out of loyalty to a customer I have attemted to take this back over, I have never had to work on a T-1 in this form and no local vendors have been able to assist with this. I am winging what 32 years of telco work have taught me to look for, but I'm missing something here.
I set the intercept timer to a lower number, and have let the phone ring at least 15 times and it still just rings ext 101. I didn't look into how he set the phone to ring at ext 101, I will do that
I appreciate any ideas where to start with this
Posted By: ShawnC Re: KXTD with T1 program - 05/11/11 07:20 PM
you did not answer my ?? is the T a giant hunt group
like does the main BTN ring in on channel 1-24 or are there D.I.D's pointed at the "O" Ext 101
Posted By: ShawnC Re: KXTD with T1 program - 05/13/11 08:13 AM
PM Sent!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help