atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cooper 1232 dual cabinet system RESTRICTED outgoing - 06/10/11 01:23 PM
I have a dual cabinet system with an ISDN card. System has been in place for 7 or 8 years. This pas week the system went haywire. Looks like most programming was lost and now have a couple of bad ports on the master cab. I reprogrammed system, which seems to have resolved issues except for one. on (9) extensions (all on cabinet-2), all outgoing calls are "Restricted". I have never had TRS/ARS activated in any way. Currently nothing is listed in an areas of restriction.
I can use a flex key or dial "9" to grab a line. As soon as I press any digit, the lcd displays "RESTRICTED"....
Please help.
Posted By: OBT Re: 1232 dual cabinet system RESTRICTED outgoing - 06/10/11 02:01 PM
The extension could be locked. This can be reset through main phone. I can't remember the code off hand. Look up manager guide for unlock extension
And make notes on ALL programming and corrections you do while waiting for the replacement MEMORY BATTERYS you need to prevent further DUH-UH's from the system.
If you think the database was scrambled i'd re-initialize and reprogram !
Nevermind re-read your post and you can reach them dialing 9

Try to call an extension from Cabinet 1 from Cabinet 2 if they are not synced properly you won't be able to call cross cabinets and since the CO's are in Cabinet 1 Cabinet 2 would not be able to use them to dial.
good catch D he has told you the easy test to see if the 2 cabs are playing nicely !! good on D
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help