atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Torren KX-T624 - 06/14/11 08:09 AM
Whenever someone calls in one phone will ring, then the next and the next one after that. Is there a way to make them all ring at the same time when a call comes in?
Posted By: ShawnC Re: KX-T624 - 06/14/11 08:12 AM
by that you mean that you are in a large building and the system sounds like it rings around in a rosey and echos?
Posted By: Torren Re: KX-T624 - 06/14/11 08:30 AM
I the info i have says that one rings and then another will ring after that for the same call when they should ring simultaneously.
Posted By: skip555 Re: KX-T624 - 06/14/11 08:32 AM
sounds like a circular hunt group take them out of the group and program them to ring

pretty basic stuff
Posted By: ShawnC Re: KX-T624 - 06/14/11 08:42 AM
Originally posted by skip555:
sounds like a circular hunt group take them out of the group and program them to ring

pretty basic stuff
Yep Basic but 624/824 does not support Hunt Groups
what you have is what it is if you are using flexible Day ring assignments (there is delayed ringing asignment for flex day line ass you can check to make sure none of the exts have been set on a delay that can cause what you are describing )and or you have mix and match APT and single line sets hanging off the system you are hearing how the systems processor is sending the ring signal down the 1 or 2 ext cards you have on the system the TD did the same thing it rang in pieces of eight!!
Posted By: Alvaphonepro Re: KX-T624 - 06/14/11 02:02 PM
Only software release 5 and later (I think) fixed that ANNOYING ringing issue. I don't think there is a workaround ...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help