atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: riverside kx-tva50/kx-ta824 seriously lost here - 10/13/11 11:47 AM
recently took over managing a little motel in the back woods, i am not by any means an IT person but i need to somehow figure out how to make this system ring through to individual rooms when someone calls in and dials a room number i have tried to install the software off the disc that was duct taped to the machine ( Panasonic Product Documentation, Prompt Data & PC programming Software) but when i go to hook the usb cable to my laptop it tells me i do not have the drivers for it so i went on google and downloaded the drivers (which there were none for Win 7)
Posted By: 94astro Re: kx-tva50/kx-ta824 seriously lost here - 10/13/11 03:58 PM
Do the extension numbers of the phone in each room match the room numbers? By default if a caller calls in and gets to the Custom Service Menu of the voice mail, they can dial any extension number that exists on the phone system. Do you have the voice mail working properly?
Posted By: brokeda Re: kx-tva50/kx-ta824 seriously lost here - 10/13/11 08:42 PM
This is not end user info.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help