atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Alvaphonepro KXTA 624 - 10/26/11 12:38 PM
I went to my customers palace on Captiva Island this morning to troubleshoot line 1 not working. Line one wasn't working along with 2,3,4. Every phone was blinking "SET TIME AND DAY". It would not let me past the password. I set all passwords the same. I had to do a RAM clear and default the KSU to get the KSU operational. Has anyone else run across this before?? I do have return next week with my CID cheat-sheet to complete job. 60 miles each way for 5 more minutes of programming. Am I whining?? Sounds like it. frown
Posted By: Alvaphonepro Re: KXTA 624 - 10/26/11 02:23 PM
Sorry about the red frowny face. I'm not sure where that came from.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: KXTA 624 - 10/26/11 07:12 PM
I've seen that with the KX-TD series of systems before, but usually got it cleared once an incoming call was received on a CID-equipped line. Since your line ports seemed to have been knocked silly, I am guessing that this would not have resolved your issue. After a clean default, if the system came back up working OK, you should be OK.
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: KXTA 624 - 10/27/11 07:21 AM
You might want to replace the memory support capacitor.
Posted By: DrummerBoy Re: KXTA 624 - 10/28/11 11:14 AM
Sounds power or weather (lightning) related. I've only seen this type of behavior after a storm, etc...
Do you have a ups and lightning protection on the system?
-mike
Posted By: Alvaphonepro Re: KXTA 624 - 10/28/11 03:12 PM
No UPS but Panamax KSU Max and CO 4X4. I agree with a power issue. No lightning but on Captiva Island, the power is irregular. Thanks....
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help