atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: stshkc Panasonic DBS576 - 11/15/11 09:35 AM
This is my first time seeing this system. Wow, old school. I am not familiar with the programming at all. I have just acquired this customer and they are having a couple issues. The main issue right now is: When the system is in night mode and a caller leaves a message in the general delivery mail box, it goes to ext. 117, and it needs to go to ext. 100. Where in the programming is this set up?
Posted By: stshkc Re: Panasonic DBS576 - 11/21/11 06:34 PM
Anybody?
Posted By: dcs115 Re: Panasonic DBS576 - 11/22/11 01:53 PM
do you use the dbs 576 manager software? Its pretty easy in there. PM me and i can get you the link for it. If you already have it go to Program Settings -> 1. System Programming -> 4. DID/DNIS -> 02.DID Dial Table -> Find your extension and change the Destination extension.
Posted By: Newspaper Guy Re: Panasonic DBS576 - 12/08/11 12:31 PM
Similar question... just became responsible for our DBS576 and it's archaic programming.

In my IP log there's a static address assigned to this device, and there's a network connection. I'm assuming there's some kind of Java based programming interface?

I pointed my browser to the device and get a login message asking for a User Name and Password for "PanaAccess Controlled Zone".

Absolutely NO idea where to start here. I've tried admin-blank, admin-admin, Admin-blank, Admin-password, etc. etc. No success.

First, am I wasting my time pursuing this route (can I do anything once I gain access?).

Second, any suggestions what the default access credentials might be?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help