atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Kevin W. Reset Panasonic TVS50 - 01/19/12 09:07 AM
We would like to reset either the admin password (through the RS235 port) or reset the entire unit on a Panasonic TVS50. The system was installed over 8 years ago and the original installer is no longer working here... and can't remember the password either. Can anyone help?

Thanks!!
Kevin
Posted By: OBT Re: Reset Panasonic TVS50 - 01/19/12 12:41 PM
If you can't get on through pc you will have to use the dipswitchs to default the system.
Posted By: Kevin W. Re: Reset Panasonic TVS50 - 01/19/12 01:09 PM
I can log in via a pc, but how do I reset it? Either way, I don't care...

I do have the 4,000 page manuals also, so if there is something in there that can help, that would be great! I've looked through the entire thing and there's nothing about resetting the entire system as well as resetting the administrator password.

Thanks!
Posted By: skip555 Re: Reset Panasonic TVS50 - 01/19/12 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Kevin W.:
I can log in via a pc, but how do I reset it? Either way, I don't care...

I do have the 4,000 page manuals also, so if there is something in there that can help, that would be great! I've looked through the entire thing and there's nothing about resetting the entire system as well as resetting the administrator password.

Thanks!
4,000 pages WOW !!!

the instructions are on page 37 of my 208 page manual
Posted By: Kevin W. Re: Reset Panasonic TVS50 - 01/20/12 08:01 AM
Ha. I guess i'm referencing KXTA624 manuals and addendums as well as the TVS50 manual. My bad. I don't see anything on page 37 except for how to connect to the programming terminal...
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: Reset Panasonic TVS50 - 01/21/12 07:08 AM
However, the magic phrase in the index is DIP SWITCH. Try 5 :-)

There were 2 TVS-50's with different manuals. Mine happens to be 380 or so pages.

Carl
Posted By: Kevin W. Re: Reset Panasonic TVS50 - 01/23/12 07:42 AM
When you say 5, do you mean switch on the dip switches so that it totals 5? I have 4 dip switches. Also, I couldn't download that manual that you sent for the installation. I do have the original one here though...
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: Reset Panasonic TVS50 - 01/24/12 12:54 AM
Wow, something strange about that. When you read the manual, you'll see what "5" is.

Carl
Posted By: Kevin W. Re: Reset Panasonic TVS50 - 01/24/12 07:26 AM
Ah HA! Thank you VERY much for that. My old install manual had those pages missing!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help