atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cheaptech TVS vs TVA - 03/07/12 06:15 PM
Sales asked me today what features does the TVA offer over the TVS. After shacking my head, I was lost to come up with an answer short of longevity.
Posted By: 94astro Re: TVS vs TVA - 03/07/12 06:44 PM
Wow, tvs has been discontinued for about 7 years now. The main feature that the tva offers that tvs doesn't is vmail to email.
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: TVS vs TVA - 03/07/12 08:36 PM
Graphical user interface, USB programming vs. serial port, selective backup and software upgrades. The LAN capability is extra on the 50, included on the 200.

Carl
Posted By: Dalavar Re: TVS vs TVA - 03/08/12 07:19 AM
TVA50 has flash hard drive no moving parts to break. Although the TVA200 does have a normal hard drive.
Posted By: reataylor Re: TVS vs TVA - 03/10/12 04:50 AM
Small setup, under 10 phones and not concerned with email, they just need mailboxes. All that left me with was to say it's like comparing a '97 chevy to a new car. The '97 is not going to be as reliable. Sales, you have to get down to their level to explain. I haven't heard which way the sale is going yet, just got back to town from an install.
Posted By: reataylor Re: TVS vs TVA - 03/10/12 04:51 AM
Just noticed I posted the original under my alter ego. I'm the Cheaptech.
Posted By: brokeda Re: TVS vs TVA - 03/10/12 09:09 AM
Well, the TVS 50 is flash and real cheap.
Never had one die yet.
Posted By: ShawnC Re: TVS vs TVA - 03/10/12 10:00 AM
ALTER EGO ? Whats up with that?
Posted By: reataylor Re: TVS vs TVA - 03/11/12 04:40 PM
Forgot my password and created a second account. Plus Cheaptech doesn't soung that professional. I also have some customers that found me on here and I like being anonymous at times.

Guess I blow that though, hey!
Posted By: justbill Re: TVS vs TVA - 10/28/12 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by reataylor
Just noticed I posted the original under my alter ego. I'm the Cheaptech.

Don't forget all. Under the Terms of Service you agreed to when joining and the Board Rules pinned in the General category you are only allowed one registration. If you forget your password an auto message can be generated by and admin to send you that information.

Using multiple accounts can get you removed from the board.
Posted By: reataylor Re: TVS vs TVA - 10/29/12 01:46 PM
OK Cheaptech is now defunct. Ask the boss and he'll agree I am no longer the cheap tech.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: TVS vs TVA - 10/29/12 06:05 PM
ok what does that mean
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help